Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Improved Social, Lightly Stimulating
Phenylpiracetam
by calogero
Citation:   calogero. "Improved Social, Lightly Stimulating: An Experience with Phenylpiracetam (exp112394)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112394

3 mg   Pharms - Alprazolam (daily)
  T+ 0:00 100 mg insufflated Phenylpiracetam
  T+ 3:00   oral Alcohol

Background of drug experience: was a heavy addict of heroin, percocet, oxycotin, propofol, morphine, suboxone and fentanyl. Experience with: LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA(pure rock), Ecstasy, Crack, Coke, Cannabis, Alcohol, Vallium, Xanax, Adderal, Vyvanse, and Methamphetamine.

Factors into my experience: I have a severe panic disorder and social anxiety. I take 3MG Alprazolam daily. I was on a 1 year taper of Suboxone, was down to 0.5mg once every two days. I am now 72hours clean with little side effects (some aches and lack of motivation/energy). I just moved across the country for college and I needed something for motivation, focus, and to help socially (stopping heroin killed confidence).

12:00 My package arrived with Phenylpiracetam and Noopept

12:15 Decided to insufflate 100MG of the Phenylpiracetam

12:30 I notice an increased situation awareness and not noticing any of the sub withdrawal symptoms. I decide to take a shower while the nootropic kicks in.

1:00 I find myself tidying up the house and putting the finishing touch on an assignment without noticing. For me this is highly unusual and I normally procrastinate till something HAS to be done.

1:30 The effects have peaked, and just at the perfect time. I had to meet a group of classmates to give live feedback on a A/V presentation for class. Usually I would be panicking at this point and having an anxiety attack. I drove to the agreed meeting point and a little early. One other student was there. Instead of hiding in my car for more people, or attempting to talk with fumbling words, thoughts, and awkward silence, the words in my head started flowing out with ease. I felt an overwhelming confidence, I can see this maybe being a bad thing in some cases.

2:00 We are showing our presentations at this point. I am fully focused on their presentations, remembering specific images and words to reference. This nootropic for me does increase memory and clarity.

At the end of the presentations, I am able to voice my opinions without overthinking. Recalling specific examples and giving helpful advice. All to what would usually be a daunting amount of people I don't know.

3:00 I decide to get a couple drinks with two of the people in the group. Something I never do with new people. We start sharing stories, that I am recalling with crazy vivid memory. Words flowing out of my mouth without seeming to think about it.

5:00 All effects worn off.

Overall great experience. Not to strong like Adderall, but mentally stimulating.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112394
Published: Sep 29, 2018Views: 3,120
Phenylpiracetam (756) : Glowing Experiences (4), Performance Enhancement (50), First Times (2), Various (28)