Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
My Second K Hole
Ketamine & Topiramate
by GNUswami
Citation:   GNUswami. "My Second K Hole: An Experience with Ketamine & Topiramate (exp112366)". Erowid.org. Oct 19, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112366

0.88 mg oral Ketamine (powder / crystals)
  100 mg oral Pharms - Topiramate

Ingestion 22:06 p.m .: Hot water with Juice and 0.88 grams of Ketamine

I decided to lay down in my bed and text my girlfriend to tell her what I had consumed.

22:12:

I feel a 'buzz' that comes all over my body and my head, to the seconds I sit down and I see the hands red as the fire that took my soul and extracts it from my body. HELL BEGINS.

I lose track of time and I disconnect visually.

The descent to hell:

The hands dragged me to a place as dark as the night where there were only figures like completely black human beings where the only thing that shone and was seen were their eyes. These beings dragged me around the place while I heard a voice that I did not understand, I felt that everything was falling apart.

They took me at dark places and I felt that I was running out of air, I saw lights and dots it looked like a dead city then I return to my bedroom but I could not see it well nor clearly, I saw it very bad and dizzy everything in my bedroom was like sand, if I moved something it becomes pulverized then I went back to the place of the beginning and there were more people I felt that all of this was a lie (I mean life) and that I was dead and that my girlfriend and my dog were products of my imagination. Suddenly I went back to my room everything was falling apart, everything looked like sand, everything had multiplied as if I had put a mirror.

1:40 a.m .: Symptoms decrease

7:00 a.m .: I wake up and I have problems with my motor control, there is still a presence of Ketamine in my body

1:00: The effects go completely.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112366
Published: Oct 19, 2018Views: 751
Ketamine (31) : Alone (16), Entities / Beings (37), General (1)