Testing Potentiators - Comfy Night
Oxycodone
by mercuryyyy
Citation:   mercuryyyy. "Testing Potentiators - Comfy Night: An Experience with Oxycodone (exp112300)". Erowid.org. Jan 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/112300

10 mg oral Oxycodone
  T+ 3:00 5 mg oral Oxycodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 3:10   vaporized Nicotine

Info:
Oxycodone ~ 10mg IR Ė ORAL then Oxycodone ~ 5mg snorted ~ 3 hours later.

Before I took this dose I ate sodium bicarbonate, tonic water, antihistamine, and a large fatty meal.
My usual dose is 20mg, I last used 5 days ago for 2 days in a row so I maybe have a bit of tolerance. Usually I prefer to snort my oxy but I wanted to try these potentiation techniques. I only did 10mg as I only have 40mg left and I wanted to save 30mg so I could take it another time.

All times given are PM until 0:00

Timeline:
8:00: Just got home, popped the oxy
8:32: Starting to feel different, vision feels different, typing feels harder. I notice myself spacing out at the screen, hands feel heavier, wrists no longer hurt, and breathing is noticeably slower. Sipping on some heavily diluted pink gin, no clue how many units of alcohol, hardly any, and this is a super low dose for me so it should be okay.
8:44: Listening to Roses by The Chainsmokers, the song sounds more relaxing than usual. My eyes look nicer than usual, theyíre one of the only things I got compliments on, the pinned pupils of blue eyes looks so aesthetic.

8:47: Noticed the first itch, left shoulder. Itched it, moved to right pectoral and left trap (upper back muscle).
8:48: Itching making its way down my back, breathing is noticeably slower.
8:51: Lights are off, tried meditating, super relaxing, level 2 imagery. (Seeing faded imagery behind closed eyelids.)
8:54: First noticeable nausea, not much, enough to be annoying.
8:56: Switched music to hairstyle, my preferred type of music while sober. Itís interesting to see what effect music can have on the experience, I feel more Ďupí now. I feel like doing something fun but talking to my friends on snapchat and listening to music is enough for now.
9:03: Listening to Floyd now, I feel Iím not high enough to deserve it.
9:04 I really feel the body high but almost 0 cognitive euphoria. My body high is like a 6/10 and mental is about 2/10. I feel it most in my hands.
9:11: The spacing out is getting quite common now, typing this keeps me in reality. Iíve been writing as I go along, if I stop then Iíll write up tomorrow. Still at my PC. Itching is all over, so nice to scratch, recently had a haircut and my hair feels so nice. Cognitive euphoria has increased.

9:20: The best and worst thing about opiates is they make me not care about anything else. Nothing else matters, if I have opiates everything is peachy, peachy clean.
9:24: First audio effects, sounds feel further away or more mute. Music feels fucking great, like on MDMA or cannabis where music just feels better. Just jamming to this EDM right now.
9:32: Itís not what most people associate with opiates, but bass-y music is so cool now. The feeling of the vibrations on my head feel better than anything, Iím so glad I dropped £200 on these headphones and DAC, it was all worth it just for this moment.
9:54: The head high seems to have upped a bit and the body high decreased. I have this nice ringing in my head, like tinnitus but pleasurable, if that makes sense. Itís like this euphoric buzz in the background, behind my nose. Shame about the nausea though.

From then on I went to sleep. I continued to write it up on my phone however from now on is edited as Iím writing up the next day, I wrote a lot of useless, incoherent junk.

10:49: Was preparing my next dose (for another day) and snorted the powder that was remaining on my desk (I was crushing a pill for parachuting). Roughly 5mg. noticeably more euphoria, made my less sedated however.
11:10 Vaping some nicotine now, the coil is fucked, it feels smooth anyway.
11:47: I am so comfy in bed, I could be like this forever.
11:50: Itchy all over now, content with life, nothing could ruin this
0:20: I feel nice and itchy and slight nod coming on, could be because Iím tired

I went to sleep a bit after that I think. Canít remember. Had vivid dreams all night. I feel it detracted from my performance in the gym today however, not sure if thatís because of the drugs, lack of sleep, lack of food, probably all.

Summary:
As for the potentiators, I feel theyíve helped about 50%. I feel nice, but not super high. Iíll try adding in grapefruit juice next time. I canít comment on their effect on the duration as Iíll likely be asleep before 12. If I'm running low itís worth it, if not, I wouldnít bother going out of my way to do it. The cost of the antacid, grapefruit juice, and tonic water easily exceeded the cost of another 10mg oxy.

Effects at 90m after dosing:
Positive:
ē Relaxation
ē Pain relief
ē Euphoria (cognitive and physical)
ē Itchiness
ē Desire to re-dose
ē Tired

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112300
Published: Jan 28, 2021Views: 1,298
Oxycodone (176) : Combinations (3), General (1), Alone (16)