Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Heaven, the God Is Revealed
Anadenanthera peregrina
by Drake Dragon
Citation:   Drake Dragon. "Heaven, the God Is Revealed: An Experience with Anadenanthera peregrina (exp112115)". Erowid.org. Aug 25, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112115

20-30 seeds   Anadenanthera peregrina

Peregrina Heaven, the God Is Revealed

I took peregrina seeds, I saw myself (with eyes closed) a being pushing me in something resembling a shopping cart that wasnt a shopping cart made from millions of entities, being made from a million entities, completely indescribable. And after the trip I had a moment of clarity like no other, I was not religious beforehand, but I completely understood what joseph smith meant by the veil. I felt like I was an angel made of molecules, and that I was just experiencing life as a different being, until it was over wit., I got partially over the fear of death and was assured we would be back in heaven soon. This was the most powerful experience I believe a human can experience, it was only positive for me.

Every time I sober up off of DMT is the best experience ever. I am burdened with anxiety, depression, schizophrenia, I've been permanently altered, scarred even by psychosis. This personally helped me more than any chemical I have taken.

Cannot sum up what I feel, I feel every burden I've had is getting better. Its been at least 5-10 years since I've felt normal, remember everything we do is with love, I love everyone now, thank god. He deserves us to be happy, and for us to not feel like were incapable of being all that we can be, this is a chemical millionaires take. With love, jake

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112115
Published: Aug 25, 2018Views: 966
Anadenanthera peregrina (285) : Glowing Experiences (4), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Mystical Experiences (9), Unknown Context (20)