Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
Intro to Devil
Bath Salts
by SaltAngel28
Citation:   SaltAngel28. "Intro to Devil: An Experience with Bath Salts (exp112078)". Erowid.org. Aug 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/112078

100 mg IV Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc

Inject Bath Salt Intro to Devil

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

Two nights ago I shot up .1 grams of mdvp, also known as bath salt. I have not injected bath salt for 8 months and the difference between then and now is that I have Christ and I am now a believer. My addiction to bath salt evolved from a research standpoint on the hallucinogenic trips I experienced after injecting the drug. They were unlike anything I had ever done: mushrooms, acid, salvia... salt had the distinct essence of evil but my curiosity got the best of me. I will now share my most current experience with bath salt, my personal portal to hell. I wrote this immediately after my trip:

June 19, 2018 1:16 AM

I can still feel the zaps in my spine and the back of my skull. I put the devil in my veins and he took his place in my soul for the next two hours of my life. I am now fully aware of who Iím dealing with and I know exactly what I am dealing with. Or do I? My boyfriend, weíll call him Ryan, takes the needle out of my arm and I wonder for a brief moment if I will even feel the effects of the blast. And then it comes. I know three things: I know I need Ryan to pick me up, hold me close, and keep me safe right fucking now. When he loosens his grip on me I lay back and look at his face. He has aged about 30 years and the skin around his eyes is white. I tell him what I am seeing; his pupils dilate and his stare widens. This is the first time my heart stops that night. ďDonít do that!Ē I lay back on the bed with my arms out and I begin sinking down. I feel myself lower about a foot through the mattress and can literally see the bed elevated around me. I can handle this.

I sit up slowly and get another round of what I call the zaps. The zaps as I refer to them are terrifying and feel like momentary organ failure.
I stutter that my system is shutting down and start to laugh uncontrollably because thatís all I can do not to cry. My bones are hollow. My nightmares come to life when I shoot salt and I dream in symbolism, maybe you can decipher some of these details yourself. I get up and start walking sideways through the house towards the garage and I canít stop. I can barely walk let alone breathe or speak so why am I moving? I get stuck in the living room and break out singing a southern slave song that Iíve never heard before. It is unbelievably eerie and my voice is beautiful and is not my own. I start making my way towards the garage again and my bf looks at me in sheer terror, ďWhere are you going?!?Ē I tell him I canít control my body and end up in the garage on my knees. He meets me in there and we start kissing passionately as he bends me over the couch. I start recording him with my phone fingering me from behind. Iím am watching my phone capture this erotic event and instead of seeing Ryan I see a man with binoculars. Understandable... Iíve seen worse, what else you got? Ryan starts to use his tongue and my face reflects pure shock. ďI canít feel your tongue baby!Ē He challenges me by licking me dramatically. Nothing. I ask Ryan awhile later what he thinks it means that I canít feel anything wet and he replies the devil doesnít serve water in hell. This statement is directly connected to the zap I described earlier and it sets in with full force. A bolt of electricity to my brain and heart. I donít know how else to explain it, this evil feeling that literally stops my heart and makes me gasp for air.

The most terrifying experiences of my life have occurred immediately after slamming bath salt. The first time Ryan shot me up at our friendís house I sat on his lap backwards and whispered in his ear exactly what I was seeing. I watched every minute of every hour of every day of our friendís life pass like I was standing on the other side of a moving train. I watched her fall in love, have children, grow old and die in a matter of seconds. That was the beginning of a relentless search for answers to a question no human being should ever ask.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 112078
Published: Aug 13, 2018Views: 1,098
Products - Bath Salts, Plant Food, etc (521) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Health Problems (27), What Was in That? (26), Small Group (2-9) (17)