Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Mild Overdose
Hydrocodone (with Acetaminophen)
by Dizzy
Citation:   Dizzy. "Mild Overdose: An Experience with Hydrocodone (with Acetaminophen) (exp111983)". Erowid.org. Aug 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111983

10 mg oral Hydrocodone
  T+ 0:00 325 mg oral Acetaminophen
  T+ 0:15 5 mg insufflated Hydrocodone (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:15 162 mg insufflated Acetaminophen (ground / crushed)
  T+ 0:45 500 mg oral Acetaminophen
  T+ 0:45 1 smoked Tobacco - Cigarettes
  T+ 0:00   smoked Cannabis

In the past I have taken 10mg of hydrocodone. The original plan was to take one 10mg hydrocodone/325 acetaminophen pill.
I cut it in half and crushed one in order to insufflate it. When I got home from work I decided to take 1 whole pill and insufflate the other half.

I took the 10mg pill at about 9:15. Proceeded to do some housework. 15 minutes later I snorted the half pill. At 10pm I decided to take an extra acetaminophen. I went out and had a cigarette. I was feeling okay. 10 minutes later I'm laying on the couch and I feel like crap. I get shaky, I break into a sweat, and get very nauseous and lightheaded. I eventually vomit what I had eaten before I got home. I feel somewhat better and drink some water. I eventually vomit all the water up. I am still shaky and I have a very rapid heartbeat. I decided to smoke some weed to see if that would help and it definitely did not. I went to bed and had strange dreams all night.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111983
Published: Aug 9, 2018Views: 1,033
Hydrocodone (111) : General (1), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3), Alone (16)