Great Stim With a Bad Stigma
Methamphetamine & Zopiclone
by Lord ShrOOmS
Citation:   Lord ShrOOmS. "Great Stim With a Bad Stigma: An Experience with Methamphetamine & Zopiclone (exp111794)". Erowid.org. Aug 10, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111794

100 mg oral Methamphetamine (capsule)
  T+ 8:00 15 mg oral Pharms - Zopiclone

First time user experience:

I had a pipe that was given to me with 100mg. I planned on smoking 60mg and eating 40mg. Well fuck me, I placed the pipe on my end table and it fucking rolled off. Proceeded to crush the crystals down and ingest orally with a gelatin capsule.

T+30 sounds getting more clear
T+40 heart rate has increased
T+50 getting tingles all over my body, including the erogenous zone.
T+60 focus has now increased, continued playing GTA V online.
T+90 peak hits and I start getting waves of euphoria.
T+120 I enter into GTA V Stunt Race Creator after upon seeing in normal stunt race courses of 'neon tube tracks' and though it would be awesome to create a whole course of a psychedelic race. Well fuck me, I was so involved in making that course, I did this for four fucking hours straight.
T+480 I'm starting to come down, stomach feels real empty but never ate. Took three 5mg Zopiclone after blowing a load in the GFs mouth.

Slept for 6.5 hours, feeling half refreshed but otherwise alright. I did not have a bad comedown whatsoever from the oral ROA method.

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111794
Published: Aug 10, 2018Views: 386
Methamphetamine (37) : Combinations (3), First Times (2), Alone (16)