Good, Cold, Smoke
Cloves
by JackSparrow
Citation:   JackSparrow. "Good, Cold, Smoke: An Experience with Cloves (exp111597)". Erowid.org. Feb 21, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111597

1 bowl smoked Cloves

After my smoking nutmeg experience, my mouth and throat were hurting. Bad. I had heard that cloves had numbing properties, and psycho-active properties, and on top of that I had just made a bowl, so I decided to smoke some.

I loaded a little into my bowl just to see if it worked. It did, so I decided to try a joint. That did not work, so I went back to the bowl. Let it be mentioned that I was using whole cloves, so I decided to take a stick and mash up the cloves in my bowl so that they would burn better. After some trial and error, I managed to mash about 5 grams (10 cloves) into the bowl. I lit it up, took a deep hit, held for 20 seconds, and released. Damn, that felt good. Just some mashed up cloves, a bamboo bowl, and a little ingenuity, I felt great! The smoke went down smooth and felt good coming up. My mouth and throat stopped hurting and felt numb, and I felt very well stoned. As a plus, I now smell like cloves!

Exp Year: 2018ExpID: 111597
Published: Feb 21, 2018Views: 1,425
Cloves (412) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)