Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
I Wouldn't Bother With It
Morning Glory (Heavenly Blue)
by Lil_joe_plume
Citation:   Lil_joe_plume. "I Wouldn't Bother With It: An Experience with Morning Glory (Heavenly Blue) (exp111294)". Erowid.org. Dec 5, 2017. erowid.org/exp/111294

300 seeds oral Morning Glory (extract)

I have had past experiences with mushrooms and LSD, I haven't done either in a few months. so, I wanted to have a trip, but currently had no access to more reliable substances. So I decided to try morning glory. Reading many other reports people had made, it seemed like a worthy try.

I crushed the seeds, did a 3 day cold water extraction, and filtered out the seed pulp.

9:00 pm- I drink the liquid over the course of about 15 minutes, it tasted kinda like unsweetened tea. Not much of any flavor, but thinking about it now it makes me wanna gag.
9:50 pm- I begin feeling quite nauseous, though it was an unusual nausea. It felt like I drank like 5 gallons of water or something, even though all I had in me was a small cup of the brew I extracted.

10:00-11:00 pm - Increasing nausea and stomach discomfort, and I threw up around 11. During this time a some slight slowness of thought and mental confusion, which wasn't psychedelic, nor was it pleasant at all. There was also a slight sensation of heavyness in my head as well.

11:00pm-12:00pm. Confusion seemed to dissapate and the nausea lessened but was still very much present. So I went to bed at about 12:30.

The next morning - I woke up with no nausea or after affects, except for being a little grumpy that I got very uncomfortable the night before -with no trip happening at all. Over all it was very dissapointing, like feeling poisoned for a few hours.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111294
Published: Dec 5, 2017Views: 846
Morning Glory (38) : First Times (2), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)