Support Erowid Center with a $50 Donation
And get a blacklight-inked "Erologo" t-shirt!
Worked as Intended the First Time
Zolpidem
by cantsleep
Citation:   cantsleep. "Worked as Intended the First Time: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp111233)". Erowid.org. Mar 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/111233

12.5 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I've had trouble sleeping all my life. Trazodone helped, but became much less effective after a few months. I was prescribed Ambien CR, which is supposed to help you fall asleep and stay asleep. The first time, it worked well. I fell asleep shortly after taking it and slept through the night.

Even after 8 hours of sleep, when I woke up, it felt like my brain was melting into a heavy liquid and pulling my head down. I had to snooze for a couple more hours before I could get up and go to work. The next couple of nights, it took a bit longer to fall asleep and I kept waking up throughout the night. Not sure why it worked the first time, but not so well after that.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111233
Published: Mar 9, 2018Views: 958
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Hangover / Days After (46), Medical Use (47), First Times (2), Alone (16)