Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
I Like the Feeling It Gives Me
Morphine
by Zhangjiajie
Citation:   Zhangjiajie. "I Like the Feeling It Gives Me: An Experience with Morphine (exp111149)". Erowid.org. Nov 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/111149

60 mg oral Morphine (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: Because opiate use can lead to significant tolerance (requiring higher doses for the same effects), the dose used by a first time user is significantly smaller than that used by a regular user. It can be extremely dangerous to choose ones dose on the basis of the amount taken by someone else. Overdoses of opiates can be fatal.]

My Morphine Experiences

I tried morphine for the first time 3 weeks ago. I work a job where lifting heavy boxes is necessary and so it's not like I wasn't in pain. I have back, feet, legs, and wrist pain for a while, so that was one reason why I gave in into doing an opiate for the FIRST time. Also I always wanted to have an experience from an opiate drug and morphine was easy to get where I live.

I like the feeling Morphine gives me. I would not say it gets me high BUT I definetly can feel it. For me it's like being in a cozy comfy bed and just laying in bed with a fluffy pillow. It relaxed pretty good and would knock me to sleep. Each pill I take (I would take 2 a day if I can) I would ALWAYS feel the morphine the next day. That's the best part to me. And the itching. I have to admit, I am a Looney bin. The itching, to me is the second best part. Each itch feels GOOD.

I always take morphine orally I don't do all that extra crap. RD71 [Morphine sulfate extended-release 30 mg] has been goooooooooood to me....

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 111149
Published: Nov 29, 2017Views: 2,794
Morphine (211) : Alone (16), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Retrospective / Summary (11)