New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
A Manic Time with Lyrica and Friends
Pregabalin (Lyrica) & Zolpidem (Ambien)
by Dexter
Citation:   Dexter. "A Manic Time with Lyrica and Friends: An Experience with Pregabalin (Lyrica) & Zolpidem (Ambien) (exp110948)". Erowid.org. Jul 27, 2021. erowid.org/exp/110948

800 mg oral Caffeine
  T+ 0:00 1600 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (capsule)
  T+ 1:00 10 mg insufflated Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

[Erowid Note: The dose described in this report is very high, potentially beyond Erowid's 'heavy' range, and could pose serious health risks or result in unwanted, extreme effects. Sometimes extremely high doses reported are errors rather than actual doses used.]

I am on numerous psychotropic medications because of my bipolar and ocd. Medications: Depakote, Lamictal, Celexa, Fluphenazine, Ambien, and Lyrica

At 4:00pm I took 1600mgs lyrica. I have a mega tolerance to this drug and this dose does barely anything to me. I donít recommend trying this dose if you have no tolerance. I also took 800mgs of caffeine a couple hours before, and was still feeling it a little when I dosed. Now onto the reportÖ

4:00pm consumed 1600mgs of lyrica

5:00 starting to feel less anxious, decided to bust down a 10mg ambien. I made two lines and railed them to one of my favorite songs about sedatives.

5:04ish I get a rush of euphoria in my chest, and a sleepy grin spreads across my face. I feel goooood.

I continue to do nothing but watch the close and open eyed hallucinations for about half an hour. My bed seemed to grow and shrink in size, and the rug have on my door to soundproof the room (Iím in college for audio engineering, go figure) seems to slide up and down. Then I close my eyes and just enjoy the relaxation to some good music.

5:45 Holy shit what have I been doing for 45 minutes! Ambien defiantly warps time and fucks the memory. Currently I am very relaxed. My somewhat girlfriend calls and we start to have a good conversation.

At this point I write after the high

6:45 I go to an HA (heroin anonymous) meeting. I am not a heroin addict but I heard it was a good meeting. I am manic. I feel great

8:00 I begin to walk home. I am starting to come down. Kinda sucks

9:30 I have reached baseline

Overall I love this combo. Lyrica can make me manic on its own, and with the caffeine and Ambien it really made me feel great. I will try this combo again in the future.

Peace

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110948
Published: Jul 27, 2021Views: 376
Pharms - Pregabalin (418), Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : Combinations (3), Various (28)