Odd Sensation of Fast Movement
Spearmint
by Scott
Citation:   Scott. "Odd Sensation of Fast Movement: An Experience with Spearmint (exp110934)". Erowid.org. Sep 29, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110934

smoked Spearmint (dried)

What I Didnt Expect

I had researched a lot on the effects of smoking spearmint, with most results coming up empty. So I decided to smoke it and made the mistake of inhaling. I do not recommend inhaling mint in large amounts. But after puffing it in a pipe with slight inhalation of smoke within 10 minutes I noticed an odd sensation of fast movement or imbalance. But I still have full control of everything. Yet I still have an odd feeling of tingling and disorientation when I move. I know this isn't placebo either since I had no prior thought for such to happen.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110934
Published: Sep 29, 2017Views: 1,521
Spearmint (410) : First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)