Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Sensitive and Wise
1P-LSD
by LoveIsInTheAir
Citation:   LoveIsInTheAir. "Sensitive and Wise: An Experience with 1P-LSD (exp110918)". Erowid.org. Oct 28, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110918

1P-LSD

After taking it twice, I have found that this substance first of all turns my body very sensitive. For some reason this was pleasant for me, providing me with a very pleasant body sensation.

Emotional images were mixed with those feelings of pleasure, and the overall body experience was very kind and nurturing, like a shot of bodily happiness. The part of the philosophical teachings seemed to me very similar to those provided by the 4-Aco-DMT product, with profound and very very wise and subtle insights. It is a substance that in my case did not provide relevant images of fantasy and creativity, to my surprise. Just some warm colored patterns appeared, mild and discreet. Nothing to do with the exuberance of DMT or psilocybin.

In short, I found the substance very affectionate to the body and wise philosophically, but aesthetically irrelevant. I ended up in a good mood, but both times I took it I experienced a slight difficulty to urinate, as if the urinary canal had been irritated a bit.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110918
Published: Oct 28, 2017Views: 1,090
1P-LSD (682) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)