Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
She Can Consume You
Cocaine
by Niko
Citation:   Niko. "She Can Consume You: An Experience with Cocaine (exp1109)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2000. erowid.org/exp/1109

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

'Be careful, and use it wisely, this drug can TAKE you'
Sounds like an old wise man doesn't it? These were the words of a friend who gave me my first experience of cocaine.

When I snorted for the first time, I understood exactly what he meant... 'GIVE ME MORE'. During that first weekend, I snorted two grams, stayed up all night and paid the penalty with the 'crash'. I knew then, that cocaine had to be treated with respect, and that it could eventually TAKE me.

Now, I enjoy it as a treat. One gram every couple of months. I don't deny myself the drug because I do love it. Thing is though, I know how to put it away. Kind of like a close friend that I meet up with once in a while...

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 1109
Published: Oct 13, 2000Views: 9,634
Cocaine (13) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)