responses to an online survey from those who have
used a psychedelic while in a romantic relationship.
Couples especially invited to participate.
Was Growing in My Yard
Tree Tobacco (Nicotiana glauca)
by Declassify Drug Info
Citation:   Declassify Drug Info. "Was Growing in My Yard: An Experience with Tree Tobacco (Nicotiana glauca) (exp110889)". Erowid.org. Sep 3, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110889

smoked Tobacco (dried)

I decided to try smoking Tree Tabacco that was growing in my yard. This very attractive perennial plant attracts hummingbirds with its little yellow flowers and is said to have been smoked by Native Americans. I read up as much as I could about curing these leaves and just decided to smoke some dried leaves at the base of the plant.

I collected the most clean leaf and crumbled up a tiny hit in a water pipe. I took as small of a hit as I could. Only just seeing a tiny smoke exit my mouth. It tasted a lot like regular Tabacco, with a more herbal flavor. The effects were instantaneous. A small light headed feeling having a very familiar Tabacco high developed.

30 minutes later I smoked significantly more. Same effect. Light headed and felt a slight euphoria.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110889
Published: Sep 3, 2018Views: 1,464
Tobacco (47) : Alone (16), Preparation / Recipes (30), General (1)