Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
I Feel Literally Nothing When I Smoke
Aripiprazole & Methamphetmine
by psycholizard
Citation:   psycholizard. "I Feel Literally Nothing When I Smoke: An Experience with Aripiprazole & Methamphetmine (exp110682)". Erowid.org. Jul 5, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110682

20 mg oral Pharms - Aripiprazole (daily)
  0.5 g smoked Methamphetamine (daily)

Abilify and Methamphetamine Interaction

I have been on Abilify (and also lamotrigine) for three years, and smoking meth for two of those years.

I was on meth for a few years before taking Abilify (I was on the lamotrigine for a few years before taking abilify), and used to feel the effects of the meth upon smoking it. I realize that my tolerance is probably high, but in my experience, abilify completely counteracts the effects of meth. Since starting Abilify I feel literally nothing when I smoke. I could even fall asleep right after smoking. At the same time, I still crave the meth as I feel generally tired from the two psych meds.

I was unable to find much information on this drug combination, so I wanted to write my experience.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110682
Published: Jul 5, 2017Views: 5,185
Methamphetamine (37), Pharms - Aripiprazole (422) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47), Combinations (3)