Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Gotta Love Those Little Weeds
Lemon Balm
by Groovys
Citation:   Groovys. "Gotta Love Those Little Weeds: An Experience with Lemon Balm (exp110637)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110637

smoked Lemon Balm (plant material)

I work at a supermarket in the fruits and vegetables section. While I was puting the losses in thrash I spotted some fresh lemon balm with small bruises so I took it home. I knew it had relaxing effects but I never tried it alone without any tea mix. I decided to smoke some 2 minutes ago after drying it out in a microwave (I wanted to try it now). Then packed a small bowl in my pipe which I smoked all the resin a couple of months ago (so I don't think there's any potent stuff in there to get me THC high). After hitting all the bowl (which was not unpleasant in the throat like many herbs) I had a light headed feeling which I still have while writing those lines. It's a very pleasant feeling that I'm sure is no placebo and I will try it again for sure!

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110637
Published: May 4, 2018Views: 839
Lemon Balm (590) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)