Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Mild Buzzz
Passion Flower
by jordan
Citation:   jordan. "Mild Buzzz: An Experience with Passion Flower (exp110517)". Erowid.org. Sep 27, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110517

1 cig. smoked Passion Flower (dried)

This report will be short and brief. I have been doing alot of research on herbs that have potential for anything noteworthy of affecting the body or mind even if its mild. I recently bought 4 different sleep sedarite herbs. Passion flower lemon balm catnip and chamomile.

I've combined them all into tea and also smoked them but passionflower for me by itself is very nice. I havent smoked weed in over 2 years but it really reminds me of like 2 hits of weak weed. This is not placebo I can definetly feel the effects. Very relaxed calm no anxiety and a mild head buzz. I really like it alot. Some people probably say it isnt any good because most are used of getting blazed on chronic. I feel decent effects in about 5 to 10 minutes.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110517
Published: Sep 27, 2017Views: 1,805
Passion Flower (121) : Alone (16), Retrospective / Summary (11)