Erowid is a Global Information Resource
Quick Crazy Awesome High
Armodafinil & Bupropion
by VEDU
Citation:   VEDU. "Quick Crazy Awesome High: An Experience with Armodafinil & Bupropion (exp110429)". Erowid.org. Sep 1, 2018. erowid.org/exp/110429

300 mg oral Pharms - Bupropion (daily)

I am currently on welbutrin 300mg and is on gnu test boosters. I am a very experienced drug user.

Took armodafinil 150mg at 8:30pm. It kicked in very quickly probably in like less than 10 minutes. This is the peak of the drug. The high was a very energetic, very happy, hyped feeling. It felt similar to adrafinil but stronger. The high was probably the strongest upper I has ever felt. Stronger and better than amphetamines. A lot more hyped than ecstasy, molly or coke. It was awesome as fuck. Lasted about 2 and a half hours.

Around 11pm I still felt hyped but it was significantly lower. A hour later I continuing to come down noticed muscle soreness but still feeling good. About an hour after that I felt a bad headache.
It felt like my brain depleted most of its dopamine. Writing this at 1:30am, I feels awake, head is hurting less, heart rate is still elevated. I am still high.

I plans on using this drug for parties. Taking it right when I get there so I do not come down until about 2 and a half hours later.

Armodafinil feels way different than modafinil. Modafinil makes my headaches go away and helps head for studying. Modafinil is also a lot longer lasting but is not a drug to get high off. Armodafinil feels like a shorter, stronger version of adrafinil. Probably the best upper but too short lasting. All together I am very happy I got Armodafinil.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110429
Published: Sep 1, 2018Views: 1,696
Pharms - Bupropion (87), Armodafinil (507) : Glowing Experiences (4), General (1), Alone (16)