Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Valium Light
Diclazepam
by Redhandledmachete
Citation:   Redhandledmachete. "Valium Light: An Experience with Diclazepam (exp110356)". Erowid.org. May 4, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110356

N-Ethylhexedrone
  16 mg   Diclazepam

I have extensive benzo experience over the past 20 years, with long periods of abstinence. Recently I've been taking huge doses of etizolam and moderate doses of clonazolam.

I do the research on diclaz equivalency dosage to other benzos and opt for a starter dose of 4 mg just to see what happens. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

The next day at work I use Hexen as a wake up for the work day, and it treats me like a tiny bump of coke. We are shorthanded and I'm starting to get anxious and irritable. I opt to go for 16 mg of diclazapam just to see what happens. Within fifteen minutes I feel good about all situations and calm, but not stupid and uncoordinated as other benzos tend to cause.

My best description is that it is like valium light or a more satisfying version of Ativan. It's definitely useful for social situations where I need to be relaxed and loquacious, but not sloppy.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110356
Published: May 4, 2017Views: 5,232
Diclazepam (670) : Combinations (3), First Times (2), Workplace (51)