Help us be a 2021 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Quick Fun
Nitrous Oxide
by Josh
Citation:   Josh. "Quick Fun: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp110290)". Erowid.org. May 26, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110290

2 hits inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

This is going to be a short story because of how short the high was. I have started experimenting with drugs at the age of 11. I have tried marijuana, Nicotine, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine, Methylphenidate, Dextroamphetamine, Ephedrine, and now Nitrous Oxide, all in that order.

I was home alone and I had heard about huffing whipped cream cans to get high. I took a whipped cream can out of my fridge and blew out all the air in my body, I put the nozzle in my mouth and took as much gas into my lungs as possible. Instantly I felt a tingling sensation on my face and I became lightheaded and dizzy. I took in another big hit of nitrous and put the can down. I was extremely disoriented and a high pitched ringing filled my ears, drowning out all sound. I stumbled around feeling extreme euphoria and I couldn't help but laugh at the blurry, breathing objects all around me. This great drunken feeling lasted a little over a minute and went away as fast as it came. For about 5 minutes after the high went away I could still feel a warm tingly feeling over my body. I now realize

I made a few big mistakes during this experience such as taking it straight from the can, and doing it standing up, I would gladly do this again but with more precaution.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110290
Published: May 26, 2017Views: 1,405
Nitrous Oxide (40) : First Times (2), General (1), Alone (16)