Never Try It
Inhalants - Dust Remover
by Homaha
Citation:   Homaha. "Never Try It: An Experience with Inhalants - Dust Remover (exp110079)". Erowid.org. Mar 7, 2017. erowid.org/exp/110079

5 hits   Inhalants (gas)

This is a cautionary tale for anyone who wants to try inhalants. I found some aerosol dust remover in the basement. I had read up on inhalants and decided I would just try it once. I took a hit - didn't feel anything. I took a deeper hit and felt amazing. It didn't last long, so I thought I'd take three deep breaths of it. Next thing I know I'm being lifted off from the ground by my mom. She said I had a seizure and broke a bunch of glass on the walls. My body was cut up. I'm lucky it wasn't much worse. My parents demanded to know what I took, so I told them. They threatened to kick me out of their lives and never see me again. It's NOT worth the few seconds of alternative feelings, trust me. I will never do it again.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 110079
Published: Mar 7, 2017Views: 2,871
Inhalants (29) : First Times (2), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)