Conducting Experiments Where Their Scarce
HDMP-28
by stimsearch
Citation:   stimsearch. "Conducting Experiments Where Their Scarce: An Experience with HDMP-28 (exp109821)". Erowid.org. Jan 18, 2017. erowid.org/exp/109821

16 mg insufflated HDMP-28 (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:30 30 mg insufflated HDMP-28 (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:30 30 mg insufflated HDMP-28 (powder / crystals)
  T+ 4:30 30 mg insufflated HDMP-28 (powder / crystals)

With my own curiosity and research been motived to find an RC similar to coke I stumbled on this one and made a order.

First I tried about 16mg intranasal with no burn. About 5 minutes later felt some euphoric fuzzy feelings. After about half hour I dosed about 30mgs every 2 hours, accumulating around 105mgs total for the evening.

Although there was no nose burn after 20 minutes of dosing was a mildly annoying throat drip. Unfortunately I wasn't as productive as I had hoped but was enjoyable. Effects ranged from physical stimulation, euphoria, focus enhancement, and apetite suppression. There was also a feeling I can best describe as reminiscent of an intranasal 1/4 or 1/2 dose of mdma.

All in all my current view is its a decent substance although I don't see anyone loving it. I believe its effects to be closer to coke than amphetamines and many stims out there, but I'm sure there are better more ideal alternatives. Doing more than 125mg in a 24 hour period seemed to be somewhat harsh on the kidneys.

Pschoactive experience broad and common, including but not limited to: psychedelics, cannabinoids, stimulants, empathogens, opiods, benzos etc.

Exp Year: 2017ExpID: 109821
Published: Jan 18, 2017Views: 1,855
HDMP-28 (706) : General (1), Performance Enhancement (50), First Times (2), Unknown Context (20)