Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. [See Progress]
We still need 317 donations to meet our goal!

Donate by Bitcoin
Up and Down Great All Around
Temazepam & Caffeine (Coffee)
by Willeh
Citation:   Willeh. "Up and Down Great All Around: An Experience with Temazepam & Caffeine (Coffee) (exp109678)". Erowid.org. Feb 23, 2018. erowid.org/exp/109678

30 mg oral Pharms - Temazepam
  4 cups oral Caffeine (liquid)

I was first prescribed 15mg capsules of Temazepam as a sleep aid, and it works great! At first I used it as mainly a sleep inducer and it progressed a bit into the realm of recreational relaxation. The only issue is that the drowsiness I experience is a bit too much to handle and really inhibits my optimal enjoyment of the pill. I found that Temazepam mixed with a decent amount of caffeine limits the drowsiness and really brings out the great benzo experience I have come to love. Total relaxation without the mental dullness that usually follows with the hypnotic benzo known as Temazepam. Overall a great sleep aid and even better benzo (similar to Xanax) when mixed with a high dosage of caffeine!

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109678
Published: Feb 23, 2018Views: 2,894
Pharms - Temazepam (159), Caffeine (11) : General (1), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Unknown Context (20)