Gaba Gaba Glorious
Gabapentin
by jessssssieeeeee
Citation:   jessssssieeeeee. "Gaba Gaba Glorious: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp109658)". Erowid.org. Dec 17, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109658

oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed Gabapentin (neurontin) for severe anxiety and restless leg syndrome. As an effort to keep me away from benzos like xanax, my doctor prescribed me gabapentin to help me sleep easier without having to get up and pace at dumb hours of the night.

I had started at 300 mgs 3 times a day but increased rather quickly over the course of 3 months because I was taking more than prescribed after researching experiences. The only severe trouble with gabapentin is that it takes about 2 to 2.5 hours to actually kick in, but, when it kicks in, it comes out of nowhere and hits like I'm running into a brick wall. It is probably one of the most amazing pills to get rid of anxiety. I loved it so much that when I was getting prescribed benzos, I did not even take them. I took two 800 mgs of gabapentin twice that morning and one before I went to try to sleep.

I love this drug. I automatically feel like everything is fallen into place as soon as the peak hits. Nothing bothers me. The world could be exploding and I wouldn’t really give a hoot about anything. I had surgery on my stomach about 6 months ago, so I cant eat the way a normal person would....until I found gabapentin. I can not feel my stomach or my legs or anything, so I eat 5 times as much as I would normally. Gabapentin gives the munchies like no tomorrow. Just be warned, the pill is amazing in every single which way but do not drive.

The dizziness is really bad when I take it in excess.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109658
Published: Dec 17, 2016Views: 8,610
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Unknown Context (20), Medical Use (47), Glowing Experiences (4), Retrospective / Summary (11)