Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,268.

Donate by Bitcoin
I Can Go Either Way at My Choosing
Pregabalin & Acetaminophen with Codeine
by SINdoll
Citation:   SINdoll. "I Can Go Either Way at My Choosing: An Experience with Pregabalin & Acetaminophen with Codeine (exp109358)". Erowid.org. Feb 19, 2019. erowid.org/exp/109358

600 mg oral Pharms - Pregabalin (pill / tablet)
  120 mg oral Codeine (pill / tablet)
  600 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)

Total Euphoria

I am prescribed a numerous amount of pain meds for nerve pain, and doing when I combine my Lyrica (4 pills) and Tylenol 4 (2 tablets), I gives me a very euphoric high. At the beginning, I can always feel it starting to kick in. I get warm, and a slight tingle comes over my entire body. It usually takes about an hour on an empty stomach, up to 90 minutes if I've eaten, but I always try to take it on an empty stomach for the full effects.

After it's kicked in I feel more talkative and energized. But at the same time more relaxed. Like I can go either way at my choosing. If I'm watching a movie, I'm totally relaxed and calm. But if I need to clean, I don't procrastinate and just get to it. It's hard to focus at times and feel almost out of my body. I also get really really lovey dovey. It made me just want to cuddle my husband, feeling his skin with my hands was amazing. Sexually, it was very hard to achieve an orgasm due to the nerve numbing, but I eventually got there. When my husband took it, it took him 10x longer to achieve an orgasm.

No come down, but when I forget a dosage I do get terrible shakes. Not horrible feeling, but just annoying.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109358
Published: Feb 19, 2019Views: 2,322
Pharms - Pregabalin (418), Codeine (14) : Glowing Experiences (4), Sex Discussion (14), Combinations (3), Various (28)