Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $500 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Relaxed, Affirmed, Calmed
Butalbital
by Matthew
Citation:   Matthew. "Relaxed, Affirmed, Calmed: An Experience with Butalbital (exp109348)". Erowid.org. Oct 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/109348

90 mg oral Butalbital (pill / tablet)

Barbiturate are nothing I know much of. I took three of the 30 pills I got from a legit source however and all this changed.

For one thing, much more than pain killers, it relaxed, affirmed, calmed me. So calm so serene is the feeling I would describe it as 'bliss.' 40-45 minutes after consuming three pills I began a calm euphoric high trip. I liked it. I have never been okay to that point with everything before from any pill or any mind exercise, this is a good thing. Music movies and a general 'okayness' with everything prevailed, I felt a slight emotional sentimental awe with this high.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109348
Published: Oct 13, 2016Views: 3,476
Butalbital (576) : Unknown Context (20), First Times (2)