Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
My Worst Night Ever
DXM
by VTnuggHound
Citation:   VTnuggHound. "My Worst Night Ever: An Experience with DXM (exp10916)". Erowid.org. Jan 19, 2002. erowid.org/exp/10916

530 mg oral DXM (liquid)

I like to try everything once. So when I heard about DXM, it sounded like a cool cheap realitivly safe trip. I downed a bottle and a half of Brooks brand Tussin Max. Strength Cough Medicine. Note that it DID NOT have any other things besides DXM in the active ingredients, and no laxitives in the inactive ingredients. About an hour after dosing, I started to feel very nausious. Keep in mind at this point I was spun out of my mind, nothing made sense in that bad trip sort of way. About an hour and half after dosage I thought I was going to die. I was puking all over and felt worse than I have ever felt previously in my existance. I consider myself to be an expirienced person who can handle there sh*t when it comes to drugs, and DXM was one of the last on my list-to-try. I could not handle anything, I layed in my bed afraid of the things going on behind my eye lids, praying that I would wake up in the morning. So maybe if you want to trip, try alternate substances. I say stay away.

Exp Year: 2001ExpID: 10916
Published: Jan 19, 2002Views: 29,306
DXM (22) : Bad Trips (6), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)