Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Complete Identity Loss
LSD
by cubetripper
Citation:   cubetripper. "Complete Identity Loss: An Experience with LSD (exp109115)". Erowid.org. Apr 1, 2020. erowid.org/exp/109115

3 tablets oral LSD (blotter / tab)

17 years old, senior in high school, suburban kid, I have dosed acid multiple times before this, doses ranging from 50ug-520ug, but nothing compares to this trip

At 10:00PM Augst 26, 2016 , I placed 3 very beautiful tabs onto my tounge. While waiting of the effects to kick in I relax in my chair solving some rubiks cubes. Around 10:30 initial effects were noticable, I could feel a tingly sensation throughout my body, at this point no visuals have begun. Sometime between 10:30 and 11 the effects came on STRONG; Pure Euphoria with the best body high on the planet, walls were starting to breath, and at this point I could tell the magic was begginig, so I turn off all the lights in my room, went on youtube and put on a pinkfloyd playlist that had DAYS worth of music on it, so that music could continuely be played while I trip.

So I am sitting on the ground in pitch black letting the effects hit me. At an unkown time the effects are in full blast! I am sitting on the ground for about 4 hours unable to move, simply facing my own mind in a dark hole, its something unexplanable with words. Geometrical Patters of light flash right infront of my field of vision , I lose complete sense of who I am, I was just a soul in hyperspace. Until around 2:30am when I recieve a call from my friend asking for my help with something, somehow I was able to go to reach over and answer the phone call, the only thing i could say on the phone was 'Who am I?' 'What did I do?' . My Friend nicely tells me my name, this is when I gain my identity back, I hang up the phone on them and continue for 2 more hours sitting there in hyperspace, but this time I knew who I was so I had much more control of my mind. Words can not explain this state of being I was put into. I was sitting there UNABLE to move, even at my will I could not do human bodily functions, I would try to move by hand but nothing would happen. I was sitting there in psychedelic happiness in the pitch black. Some may call it torture but I think its something very beautiful, I was faced with nothing but my own mind and its truely amazing what I ended up feeling and seeing. This was the first time I have had such amazin open eyed visuals in a room full of darkness. I came in contact with entities fltying around my room, I could understand what the birds chirping outside were saying. It was pure bliss. Around 4am I am finally able to move and function like a human again, I fully am aware of my identity and the effects were starting to mellow out. From there I have gone on to write this report. It was one trippy strange night that I will never forget.

Completely Mind Opening, PEACE AND LOVE

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 109115
Published: Apr 1, 2020Views: 453
LSD (2), OBE (332) : General (1), Mystical Experiences (9), Alone (16)