Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Dosage Nightmare in Europe
Methylphenidate
by Uh seriously
Citation:   Uh seriously. "Dosage Nightmare in Europe: An Experience with Methylphenidate (exp108897)". Erowid.org. Sep 26, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108897

36 mg oral Pharms - Methylphenidate (daily)

To the best of my knowledge, there are no amphetamines in Europe. There are, but nothing like the Adderall XR in Canada. Anyhow, it took me a few weeks to find a doctor here willing to look into it. Apparently, some people have been living under a rock and I almost left because my disease is not acknowledged here.

I have survived massive Adderall doses and may I say that concerta does not get me buzzed let alone euphoric. No, not buzzed Starting out I read the label wrong and was popping 36s when I thought I had 18s and I was nervous. Later on that week I was fucking pathologically angry.

I had to take a day off just to come down. I stayed again on one 36 a day and it is not comparable to any adderall dose.

These are distinctly different drugs. Adderall will get me high. Concerta will not. Both let me uber focus. Concerta wont make me sociable. Concerta is like just focus and no ecstasyesque effects.

I am thrilled to have finally stopped the Adderall XR bullshit... not really. Oh any I punched through 90 mg if bromazepam in two to three days when I was doing 144 mg of Concerta per day. I made a mistake.

If it means anything, my highest 24 hr consumption of Adderall XR was 120-140 mg over a year ago.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108897
Published: Sep 26, 2016Views: 2,756
Pharms - Methylphenidate (114) : Not Applicable (38), Medical Use (47)