DXE Nicotine Baby
Deschloroketamine
by 11333377
Citation:   11333377. "DXE Nicotine Baby: An Experience with Deschloroketamine (exp108896)". Erowid.org. Aug 1, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108896

5 hits vaporized Deschloroketamine (powder / crystals)

I like to consider myself a DXM veteran with many years experience of doses upwards of 1200mg so I know what disos are like but aside the fact, I recently got my hands on DXE or Deschloroketamine and tried it ingested and sublingually. I quickly wondered what it would be like smoked. I wasn't able to find anything online about it so left it up to myself to try.

I had a old oil burner (crack pipe) from a recent DMT experience of mine, never actually tried meth not into that. I dropped about 30 to 40 milligrams of DXE into the pipe, and proceeded to hold a lighter under the bowl until I saw a milky white smoke event inhaled about 5 hits with no immediate effects.

About 5 to 10 minutes passed and quickly felt what seems to be a nicotine buzz with a little bit of disassociative effects. I would consider this experience to be as if nicotine and DXE had a baby my energy level was enhanced slightly but noticeably as well as my field of vision being altered slightly. I'm sure if someone was to continue to hit the bowl they would get much more noticeable effects but I do not desire to myself.

In conclusion it's a quick and easy way to get a light disassociative high but really doesn't give me the full potential of the DXE. As I am writing this about 20 minutes have passed since the initial effects were felt and I can feel myself coming down already. DXE is a fun chemical in smaller doses but can really mess with my mind in doses of 50 milligrams and up.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108896
Published: Aug 1, 2016Views: 5,650
Deschloroketamine (708) : General (1), Alone (16)