Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
The Perfect GABA Agonist
GHB
by W.W.
Citation:   W.W.. "The Perfect GABA Agonist: An Experience with GHB (exp108797)". Erowid.org. Jul 10, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108797

6 g oral GHB

As an alcoholic and a huge user of zepams for anxiety, and probably alcohol withdrawal... This was unique. I pushed the limit...do not take more than 4gr on an empty stomach, and NEVER have drank alcohol within 6hrs.

What I will say is that Xyrem is amazing. Within 15 minutes, I was almost a fifth dizzy, which actually kind of sucked. However, I can drink an 18 pack and still walk and talk. The amazing part was the feeling in the frontal lobe and rest of my brain. It just swam in GABA. My limbs twitched a bit, but also felt like I received an hour massage. The euphoria was memorable. I mean amazing. At my dose I could have slept, passed out, or died.
At my dose I could have slept, passed out, or died.
However, I fought the effects watching TV, knowing the half life was looking like75 minutes.

I nodded off a few times, but out of fear and stubbornness held strong and conscious. Within 90 minutes, the dizziness dropped off almost like MDMA does. The after glow and sleep was amazing. Not a substance to push past 3gr, unless you can take bars of Xanax without drowsiness, or can drink like a fish.

Be super careful. You can't drive, you can hurt yourself, and like hard alcohol, get ahead of yourself, and only trouble will follow.

Enjoy, but be safe people!

W.W.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108797
Published: Jul 10, 2016Views: 6,360
GHB (25) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)