Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
A Pleasant Surprise
alpha-PHP
by pig
Citation:   pig. "A Pleasant Surprise: An Experience with alpha-PHP (exp108717)". Erowid.org. Nov 1, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108717

vaporized alpha-PHP (powder / crystals)

Wonderfull Experience

Today I received 1 gr. Alpha php and it was a pleasant surprise. In the past I have made use of MDPV and now that I can no longer find, I tried an alternative not the same but at least similar: I think I have found it.

I vaporized with a bottle of water and paper aluminum cupola and immediately I had a pleasant feeling of relaxation and strong desire to have sex so I started to masturbate imagining myself in very hard situations.

This excitement lasted about half an hour at high levels then began moving to get down and I dosed a bit more of the first and again strong sexual excitation. At this time I am on break and I'm writing my feelings.
Tonight I hope to find someone to make a night of sex and fun. The product is really excellent.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108717
Published: Nov 1, 2016Views: 4,957
α-PHP (677) : Alone (16), Sex Discussion (14), First Times (2)