Get the Erowid "Words" T-shirt
Contribute $50 and show support for accurate drug information!
Deliver Stable Effect
Phenibut, Caffeine & Huperzine
by XenuAnon
Citation:   XenuAnon. "Deliver Stable Effect: An Experience with Phenibut, Caffeine & Huperzine (exp108683)". Erowid.org. Nov 4, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108683

1200 mg oral Smarts - Phenibut (powder / crystals)
  T+ 10:00 1200 mg oral Smarts - Phenibut (powder / crystals)
  T+ 15:00 100 mg oral Caffeine
  T+ 18:00 100 mg oral Caffeine
  T+ 21:00 100 mg oral Caffeine
  T+ 28:00 400 mg oral Huperzine

I was testing a lot of things, because I need some stimulant for my studies on college and programming/coding, but classical stimulants brings my social phobia in front so I found phenibut to mitigate this.

I used cca 1200mg phenibut powder at 20pm and the next day I used another 1200mg at 6am after that I took every 3 hours after 11am, cca 100mg caffeine (totally 300mg) through the day and I took cca 400 mpg huperzine A extract at 12am.

I found out, that if phenibut's neuroplasticity effect kicks in, its very good to combine with caffeine (after it kicks in), because just then I really feel intense focus and I can really learn and code. Its an amazing nootropic stack.

I mean, normally I donít have such a smooth access to my memories and I donít have the boost to learn but with this combo, its nearly perfect. I tried amphetamine and methylphenidate too, but they donít work longer then 2-3 hours, after that some shitty moods kicks in, and I lose the focus and canít learn or do things, I just wanna do. And I donít have a neuroplastic effect, I lose that, I just learn and I even forget a lot and I canít form nice associations with those stimulants.

The huperzine A extract was added to get some extra mental clarity, because I donít wanna combine this with methylphenidate/amphetamine but I want some neurotransmitter inhibition. I found out this combo is nice. Of course it has side effects, like I can feel little dizzy.

I can much more tolerate some sweat, dizziness from them if I can learn and research maybe the whole fucking day! So not 3 hours, but 12 hours (with power naps)!

To be honest, I feel the whole time very much in a good mood, I enter the flow state a lot of times. I would say, I donít lose focus and donít have strong anxiety because I have to learn or do some complex stuff. And thats what matters, to have a relaxed state, when I donít have just a focus but I have a good access to my memory. This neuroplastic effect from phenibut is amazing. I canít smoke pot and learn or do some coding. That wouldnít work out good in the long term. But this combo, 3-4x a week is really a life saver for me. I tried meditation too, but its fuzzy, it canít deliver stable effect like this chemical stack.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108683
Published: Nov 4, 2016Views: 4,960
Caffeine (11), Smarts - Phenibut (379), Huperzine (474) : Not Applicable (38), Performance Enhancement (50), Combinations (3)