Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
The Potent Brother of LSD
1P-LSD
by Schockie
Citation:   Schockie. "The Potent Brother of LSD: An Experience with 1P-LSD (exp108219)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108219

1P-LSD (blotter / tab)

1P-LSD trip report (40ug)

I decided to try out 1P-LSD on a very low dose just to see how it was on a lower dose.

I wasnít in a very good mood but I decided to take the 1P-LSD anyways because it was such a low dose (Oh boy I was wrong)

I take 4/10th of a tab of 1P-LSD, after 30 minutes I go outside to go meet my friend and share some of my 1P-LSD, as soon as I get outside I notice that I hear everything in some Psychedelic state, I cannot really explain it but I knew that it was the 1P-LSD affecting it he takes it and we both go to my home.

When we get home I start having small visuals I run into my room to get my laptop while giggling. I get back downstairs and started noticing patterns and about 30 minutes later It really started to kick in, my friend who was a sociopath arrived and he is creeping the living hell out of me, I look at his face and it looks death like an evil Creature. I manage to keep my head cool and I proceeded to trip.

20 minutes later I donít feel well, my friend who is a Latino (Yes this is important) arrives on his mum's bike with flowers all over the bike, it makes me happy and his skin color makes it more exotic. I manage to keep all the evil out of my visions and it starts getting intense.

2-3 hours in the trip it starts getting very spiritual, I start getting intense visuals and I confront his behavior on how he treats people. I also start seeing Aztec Images on the walls.

I forgot a lot of the things I was thinking about a lot of realizations because 17 hours after I took the 1P-LSD I noticed that my pupils werenít equally dilated so I ran to the hospital with a lot of worries (This is a symptom for some serious conditions) to find that the hospital was closed.
I nearly forgot everything that I was thinking about.

This gets very intense on very low doses.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108219
Published: Mar 29, 2016Views: 2,680
1P-LSD (682) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)