Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
Sore Body
Sinicuichi
by swim
Citation:   swim. "Sore Body: An Experience with Sinicuichi (exp108199)". Erowid.org. Mar 29, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108199

smoked Heimia salicifolia
    oral Heimia salicifolia (extract)

I purchased an ounce of sun opener, smoked about 3 joints worth, didn't feel anything so I put the rest in an empty alcohol bottle. I filled with water and left inside my car for three days during the summer. I drank the whole thing in about an hour and I didn't feel anything all day. The next day every muscle in my body felt like I overworked them all night long. I was too sore to get up and perform any mundane task for the whole day. Not recommended at such a high dose for first timers.

Exp Year: 2013ExpID: 108199
Published: Mar 29, 2016Views: 2,365
Heimia salicifolia (150) : Hangover / Days After (46), Health Problems (27), Alone (16)