Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Does Nothing
Atomoxetine
by teafields
Citation:   teafields. "Does Nothing: An Experience with Atomoxetine (exp108149)". Erowid.org. Apr 13, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108149

640 mg oral Pharms - Atomoxetine
      Coffee

Have been taking strattera as prescribed for ADHD. Fed up with it doing nothing after 2-3 months, I decided I'd take a whole lot more to see if it still.. well did 'nothing'.

I've taken 80mg for at least two weeks, 40mg the weeks before that.

I have presently taken 8x80mg ie 640mg of the stuff and as expected, it still does nothing for/to me. I've made some coffee to achieve the original aim of waking myself the f* up, to do something productive. I'm up now, most likely because of the coffee. I know lots of people say the effects are non-stimulant like, but euphoric in some way. I call BS,.. I must say it really is remarkable, how very little it does.
I must say it really is remarkable, how very little it does.
Gun to my head, I might agree with some things like 'clearer thought', but no... that might as well be me, imagining things. So I will stick with 'it does nothing'.

T+60 Minutes after I took the 'huge dose'. Still nothing.

T+120 Minutes. Nope, nothing.

T+180 Minutes. Back to bed.

I'm glad it helps some people, but not me. If I have to explain to myself what I think it might be or is supposed to be doing, I have little faith in medication.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108149
Published: Apr 13, 2016Views: 5,716
Pharms - Atomoxetine (316) : Medical Use (47), General (1), Unknown Context (20)