Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Scary Stabbing Pain in My Chest
Diphenhydramine
by shitferbrains
Citation:   shitferbrains. "Scary Stabbing Pain in My Chest: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp108101)". Erowid.org. Jun 14, 2016. erowid.org/exp/108101

1300 mg oral Diphenhydramine

I took 1300mg of diphen. About a half hour later I felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I immediately thought if I threw up I could get whatever was left out of me. I threw up a lot and fucked up my throat, and started puking blood.

My chest hurt very bad and I decided to go to the ER. The next day most of my body was numb and my chest still hurt, so I went back to the ER. I didn't think at any point I would die but I regretted taking that much.

Diphen is scary and I've had many experiences at 1000mg. Many visuals with fake people and fake conversations.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 108101
Published: Jun 14, 2016Views: 2,346
Diphenhydramine (109) : Unknown Context (20), Overdose (29), Health Problems (27)