Rip
Salvia divinorum
by Heaven4g
Citation:   Heaven4g. "Rip: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (exp107978)". Erowid.org. Feb 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107978

smoked Salvia divinorum

I was sitting down outside on a hill in the shade. I had a bubbler on me, and nobody was around, so I packed it full, and hit it. Upon exhaling I went from sitting up and thinking, daydreaming, to falling backwards six feet under the red clay soil into a casket. I was buried in, and above me, a funeral procession was going on, and I became aware that this was my own funeral, and people were coming to say goodbye to me, and leave flowers. I guess I was a bit disturbed when I was finally able to sit up again.

Exp Year: 2008ExpID: 107978
Published: Feb 8, 2018Views: 571
Salvia divinorum (44) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)