Black & Brown & Yellow & Red Lives Matter
Every. Life. We're all in this together. Let's all do what we can to
make the world a better place. Breathe. Appreciate the breath.
For Alcohol Withdrawals
Gabapentin
by Chris
Citation:   Chris. "For Alcohol Withdrawals: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp107957)". Erowid.org. Feb 14, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107957

900 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin
  T+ 1:30 900 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin

Gabapentin and Alcohol Withdrawals

I had been suffering from severe convulsions in my lower body when lying down, so sleep was impossible - even after two days awake. I took the first dose, and sat on my laptop for a bit. Lay down, and still had some shakes. Repeat, and I was able to rest. Sleep still came hard, but there were no convulsions - I no longer felt a need to go to the hospital for detox.

May not work for all, so still go to a hospital if you feel it's necessary to keep you alive - But it helped me.

Exp Year: 2016ExpID: 107957
Published: Feb 14, 2016Views: 5,225
Pharms - Gabapentin (183), Alcohol (61) : Addiction & Habituation (10), Health Benefits (32), Alone (16)