Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Unsure What I Think
3F-Phenmetrazine
by Aldous
Citation:   Aldous. "Unsure What I Think: An Experience with 3F-Phenmetrazine (exp107681)". Erowid.org. Jan 12, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107681

15 mg insufflated 3F-Phenmetrazine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:40 25 mg insufflated 3F-Phenmetrazine (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:55 1 mg   Etizolam

FIRST TIME TRYING 3FPM

I recently received in the mail a small amount (1g) of 3-fluoro-phenmetrazine (3-FPM), which is legal (albeit in a grey area of legality) in my country and sold as a research chemical. It is quite a new chemical, and although I researched the shit out of it and found mostly neutral to positive reviews, please be careful with this or other similar chemicals, and there is minimal scientific studies conducted, and most of what we know about this is anecdotal (such as this report). So take what I say with a grain of salt, and do your own research.

I was looking for a drug that could help me stay awake, and help me focus. For most of my life I have been an over-achiever, and now that Iím in my mid-thirties I feel like Iím burning out. I was hoping to find something that would help me study, work, and simply stay awake. Given what I have read, I thought this would be a good candidate. Unfortunately in hindsight, I donít think this was a good day to try this drug, given the fact I did cocaine a couple days ago, and ephedrine this morning, so my reactions will definitely be skewed by these facts.

Experience with drugs: I have done a wide variety of drugs over the past 15 years or so. I have tried everything from cocaine (a little too much), MDMA (one of my favorites but probably have done this too much too), kratom, weed (very rarely), booze (often times to excess), ketamine (only a few times), ďlegalĒ chemical highs like MVMP, Ritalin (prescribed but probably abused), methamphetamine (only once knowingly, but Iím sure I have tried much more unknowingly laced with cocaine or pills sold as ecstasy

5:30-I did an allergy test of just a tiny bit on my finger, and felt nothing. My wife did the same and felt nothing as well.

I performed a Mandelin test and found it to start with yellow and then ended a reddish-orange
, but you could still see a bit of the yellow in between. This is the first time EVER Iíve done a test like this (my kit just came in the mail a couple weeks ago) and thought it was pretty cool. I decided to test the cocaine with the Mandelin test we did recently (just for curiosity), but didnít have much left besides the residuals on the bag. It is interesting to note it actually did a very similar thing (yellow to orange/red) as the 3fpm. I should look up what cocaine is suppose to turnÖ.God knows what itís cut with! (which is why I want to stop doing drugs from drug dealers)

6:50-I do have a fairly accurate scale, suppose to be to the closest 1/10 of a gram, but I notice it will be at ď0Ē then jump to 20 or 30 mg. So I figured I weighed out what my scale said was 50mg, give or take 10mg on either side. I split it in quarters so Iím assuming I did about 10-15mg (snorted). So far nothing.

Itís funny, nowadays when I do stims Iím really obsessively worried about my heartÖ.probably not a bad thing to worry about, but I swear sometimes thinking about it and expecting something to happen I kind of flip out, and anxiety adds to something that might not even be there. Anyways, Iím thinking about this right now, but itís not too bad, definitely not like Ritalin or cocaine in this regard.

7:05-about 10 minutes ago, I started feeling more ďawakeĒ although this could definitely be a placebo. I seem to have descent energy though considering my bad sleep last night and hang over. I hate to admit or offend anyone, and again this could be a ďplacebo connectionĒ but I do have to take my usual ďstim-shitĒ. Could just be the anxiety/anticipation of taking a new drug. I wish I didnít take ephedrine earlier today, as Iím sure this will affect my experiment. Ephedrine usually doesnít last that long though, so hopefully it wonít effect it too much.

7:10-no appetite suppression, Iím munching on a salad and loving it, as Iím doing a little bit of work on the computer.

7:25-again, hard to tell if anything is happening, I do have slightly cold hands and feet which I get from any upper. I also have slightly more motivation to actually do stuff (before I was a deadbeat, laying in my bed watching TV or playing an phone app game)

7:30-I snorted what I would guess was about 25mg. Now I see the sting/burn that everyone is talking about. Not too bad though, and yes it went away fairly quickly. The drips taste kinda salty, definitely not pleasant but no worse than many others. All Iím really after right now is to just be awake to spend the night with my wife, talking, watching TV, etc.

7:40-my hands and feet definitely feel cold, and Iím starting to feel kinda weird. I definitely have energy in that I donít think I could sleep. I do feel a bit cloudy right now, contrary to the ďclear headednessĒ others speak of. Maybe this will pass

8:00-so ya, Iím awake, and still unsure what I think about this substance. Definitely no euphoria. Iíve just been reading other posts about this chemical and it seems there is varying opinion. I probably have quite a tolerance to stims given my recent cocaine useÖ anyway I feel scattered, and not really that motivated to write this. In fact, this is hard to explain, but I feel kind of tired, but donít think I could sleep. Of course some of this could be my hangoverÖ.I would probably be sleeping right now for the night if I didnít take this chemical.

8:45-I tried to convince my wife to try some with me, but she talked me out of it. And Iím glad she did. Iím looking at the substance right now and there definitely isnít any ďMorerishĒ feeling that people talk about. Maybe I didnít do enough. I did, however, convince my wife to do about 1mg etizolam with me, and maybe Iím feeling the effects of that? I just feel tired. To be honest, I just want to clean myself out from substances, then try some of these substances with a fresh brain. For me, my life definitely seems to work best when I work out, eat healthy, and so on, and partake of substances only once in a while as a treat

For me, the ďjury is outĒ so to speak, and Iíll have to give it another try before I give the thumbs up or thumbs down.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107681
Published: Jan 12, 2016Views: 7,683
3F-Phenmetrazine (678) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)