Very Comforting
Hydrocodone (Vicodin)
by jjmcjj9
Citation:   jjmcjj9. "Very Comforting: An Experience with Hydrocodone (Vicodin) (exp107372)". Erowid.org. May 17, 2016. erowid.org/exp/107372

15 mg oral Hydrocodone (pill / tablet)
  900 mg oral Acetaminophen (pill / tablet)

Let me just start by saying that hydrocodone is the best drug I've ever tired. I've tipped my ink in a couple of pharms (codine, oxycodone, adderal, methylphediate) but there is nothing like Hydrocodone (Vicodin).

I took three 5 mg pills for my first time, and I didn't kick in till about an hour afterwards. It was like the comfort of being wrapped up in a blanket with the spacial memory and thinking of smoking pot. I also find that whenever I take it, music sounds much better, and I always end up going online and watching youtube or reading for hours on end. I just get so absorbed in everything, and its amazing. I can easily see how somebody could get addicted to this stuff. I'd never buy it in fear of getting addicted, but if I got perscribed I'd gladly use it up in no time.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107372
Published: May 17, 2016Views: 1,677
Hydrocodone (111) : Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)