Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Pretty Good...Pretty...Pretty...Pretty Good
Phenylpiracetam
by DGert
Citation:   DGert. "Pretty Good...Pretty...Pretty...Pretty Good: An Experience with Phenylpiracetam (exp107352)". Erowid.org. Oct 20, 2018. erowid.org/exp/107352

500 mg oral Phenylpiracetam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 8:30 300 mg oral Phenylpiracetam (pill / tablet)

Phenylpiracetam

Preamble:
I have been a recovering alcoholic for about ten weeks now. After sobering up, my emotions stabilized and my general cognition got better, but there was something missing. The little things werenít there: my love for music, chemistry, friends and family was minuscule or nonexistent. I thought it might creep back, but nothing. Nootropics didnít really do much for me in college, but I was willing to see if my different brain chemistry would react differently by trying phenylpiracetam.

Report:

5:35 AM: +500 mg
I didnít really have any luck before with taking extreme doses with racetams, but I wanted to pronounce the feeling a bit by taking five pills.

6:05 AM:
Completely forgot about the pills at this point, but a subtle focus comes over me while driving down the highway.

6:25 AM:
Sit at my computer and my mind starts racing through lab procedures that I all of a sudden decide need to do.

9:00 AM:
A co-worker comes into my lab and we have a chat, but my conversation was structured and didnít sloppily jump around like it usually did.

9:45 AM:
I leave to my other job and notice I was grinding my teeth. Also, there was a alkaline taste in my mouth. I didnít want to redose for a while. Felt like 500 mg was too much in a single dose.
Felt like 500 mg was too much in a single dose.

12:00 PM:
Teeth grinding stops

2:00 PM: +300 mg
Take another 3 pills while driving back to my first job.

3:00 PM:
Alkaline taste and teeth grinding came back. I donít know if I am working any quicker or efficiently, but I like and want to do the work.

6:00 PM:
Driving back home seems different than before. I go over some new chemical preparation procedures I developed at work in my head. Excited and happy for once.

Conclusion:
The dosage should be lowered and spread out. 300 mg in the morning, 300 mg at noon and maybe another dose in the afternoon if it doesnít affect sleep.

All in all the drug is good. Work doesnít turn awesome or anything, it just changes the way I think about doing stuffÖ Hard to explain it in detail, but I'm ultimately more focused and productive.

It feels as though phenylpiracetam has awakened certain areas of my brain that have been damaged by years of alcohol abuse. I feel like normal human being again.

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 107352
Published: Oct 20, 2018Views: 4,933
Phenylpiracetam (756) : Performance Enhancement (50), General (1), Workplace (51)