Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
Something Is Wrong
Methamphetamine
by Jess
Citation:   Jess. "Something Is Wrong: An Experience with Methamphetamine (exp107287)". Erowid.org. Nov 6, 2015. erowid.org/exp/107287

smoked Methamphetamine

I'm having weird effects no one else seems to have. I don't like meth it makes me feel weird so I hardly do it. When I decide to smoke I get like the opposite effect as everyone else. Like no one likes to be around me.

All I do is sit there it's like I can't talk and I don't want to, or drink anything or even swallow. I zone out and I literally don't want to do anything at all. Just stay completely still and quiet without moving for hours at a time. I nod out, never really fully under. I mean I have the other effects like cold, clammy hands, heart speeds a little, pupils dilate and everything. I just am a completely different person.

This happens every single time I smoke no matter how good it is.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107287
Published: Nov 6, 2015Views: 2,483
Methamphetamine (37) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)