It Has Potential
2-Fluoromethamphetamine
by EclecticElf
Citation:   EclecticElf. "It Has Potential: An Experience with 2-Fluoromethamphetamine (exp107256)". Erowid.org. Dec 16, 2015. erowid.org/exp/107256

This is my first report, so here goes.

Initial information: I've been experimenting with 2-FMA for about four weeks now, and I decided to write a report and give a little back to the community that helped me so much.

0:00 - About 15mg per nostril. Bright burning sensation concentrated in the bridge of my nose. Dissipates after ten seconds into a dull burn.
0:03 - Nasal drip, odd taste... perhaps rubber? Not quite, but that's about as close as I describe it.
0:07 - Still a slight burn, but it's not unpleasant. Kind of nice, really.
0:10 - Burn is fading, almost gone. I'm a little aroused, but not enough to bother me. I feel like I'm a little more focused. Writing is extremely pleasurable.

0:20 - Burn is completely gone. I just wrote a poem, and I'm working on a second one. I feel like I'd like a little more, perhaps another 30mg.
0:45 - Finished up my Wattpad ideas. I love that site. I'm still feeling it a little, but I definitely want more.
0:50 - Another 15mg per nostril. I think that it's a perfect amount, really. Just enough that there's a perfect burn, a steady rise in my overall focus...
0:53 - And the arousal is back. I think I'll work on another story, maybe take some more.
1:10 - Everything is steady. I can focus quite well, I'm not as easily distracted as I usually am, and I feel quite creative. All in all, I do enjoy 2-FMA, but I have some reservations about it (below).

General thoughts:
I really like this, which is a little worrisome, but as I said, I've been playing with this for about four weeks now. It is not a problem to go for several days or even a week without taking it, so I'm not truly worried about any addictive potential. However, in the moment of taking it, I always want a little more, and that is slightly worrisome.
However, it is not a strong enough urge to overcome my willpower once I decide that I have had enough in one sitting (I tend to stay under 100mg, and I tend to space out my usage by about two or three days).
I'm also little worried about possible cardiotoxicity and kidney toxicity, but I don't know how likely that actually is, but either way, I would recommend caution with this substance. I'll do more research, and perhaps I shall submit another report.
Thank you!

Exp Year: 2014ExpID: 107256
Published: Dec 16, 2015Views: 3,940
2-Fluoromethamphetamine (668) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Unknown Context (20)