Support accurate info and harm reduction.
Donate $50+ and get a Know Your DrugsData tee
No Longer Allowed to Take Extra
Buspirone & Cannabis
by Bran_Man
Citation:   Bran_Man. "No Longer Allowed to Take Extra: An Experience with Buspirone & Cannabis (exp107023)". Erowid.org. Dec 30, 2015. erowid.org/exp/107023

oral Pharms - Buspirone

Well, my parents wanted me off benzos, which they still want me to stay away from. They tapered down on my benzo dose, and added buspirone (buspar, which is a very unusual drug).

Buspar comes in 5mg, 10mg , 15mg, and 30mg tablets, and it does provide a mild relief of anxiety. A few months ago, I was no longer allowed to take extra buspar anymore, because I wandered around the house naked 3 times, and one of those times I was peeing in the refrigerator.

Now when I take a fat dose of buspirone I just stay in my room watching tv all day.

About a week ago, I took 90mg of buspirone, which provided a very mild high.

A few days later I took 180mg assuming I would get high, but it just increased my cannabis high.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 107023
Published: Dec 30, 2015Views: 14,716
Pharms - Buspirone (155) : Medical Use (47), Retrospective / Summary (11), Alone (16)