Amazing Pill
Gabapentin & Fluoxetine (Prozac)
by Maya
Citation:   Maya. "Amazing Pill: An Experience with Gabapentin & Fluoxetine (Prozac) (exp106994)". Erowid.org. Dec 30, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106994

300 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)
      Pharms - Fluoxetine

I was prescribed gabapentin for my anxiety and OCD and I'm taking it with prozac at the moment.

When I take it, it takes about an hour or two to kick in but then I feel like I'm floating. My hands and wrists and body feels tingly or numb in a sense and my mind just feels great. When I first start feeling the effects of it I feel like I'm acting stupid or like my brain is small or like I can't communicate clearly, but after that I just succumb to this amazing floating and euphoric sensation and it's amazing.

I'm definitely going to try to take over the suggested dose to see what other effects might come out of it.

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106994
Published: Dec 30, 2015Views: 3,863
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : Combinations (3), Medical Use (47), Glowing Experiences (4), Alone (16)