Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
It's Like a Restart Button for My Brain
Gabapentin
by Jackie
Citation:   Jackie. "It's Like a Restart Button for My Brain: An Experience with Gabapentin (exp106930)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106930

900 mg oral Pharms - Gabapentin (pill / tablet)

I read about people using 900 mgs of Gabapentin and turning out okay, so I thought I'd give it a try. I was craving the feeling I had while on opiate painkillers and someone reported Gabapentin can recreate that experience safely.

It worked wonderfully! It even gave me a couple orgasms, and I went to sleep. I was very upset and depressed yesterday, and now I feel awesome. Gapapentin really is a wonderful drug!

Exp Year: 2015ExpID: 106930
Published: Oct 14, 2015Views: 4,201
Pharms - Gabapentin (183) : First Times (2), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Glowing Experiences (4), Unknown Context (20)