Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
At the Country Fair
Mushrooms & Alprazolam
by Hokulani
Citation:   Hokulani. "At the Country Fair: An Experience with Mushrooms & Alprazolam (exp106638)". Erowid.org. Nov 3, 2015. erowid.org/exp/106638

3.2 g oral Mushrooms
  2 mg oral Pharms - Alprazolam (pill / tablet)

So this was my first experience at the Country Fair. I had been driving all day and not eating. We got to the fair and got a camp site. I got 3.5g of mushrooms and a beer. As a pre-apology, the neighbor clown (yes, that's how he was dressed, no comment on his character) came over and was handing out Z-bars. I'd never seen this, and being my first experience at the fair, already tripping, and never seen a bar, I took the whole damn thing.

I have to say, this was a bad idea. I had the closest near death experience of my life

Please avoid.

[Reported Dose: '2mg Alprazolam and 3.2 grams Mushrooms']

Exp Year: 2010ExpID: 106638
Published: Nov 3, 2015Views: 2,812
Mushrooms (39), Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Festival / Lg. Crowd (24)